9/7/11

Special Birthday Greetings


Thinking of you
with love on your birthday
and wishing you
everything that brings
you happiness
today and always!

Happy Birthday,Tita Bing!
I hope your day is special
just like you!



No matter what you do, no matter where you are, no matter what happens, through good times and sad (count me out if it's bad, hehe), I'm always here for you. Happy Birthday!




It's Mama MARY'S birthday once again!!! What a delightful and joyful day it is for all of us.
                    

To my eldest dude, if I could have one good wish today... I wish all the BEST to you. I might forget my life someday, but I will never forget the day you came into my life. Mom, Dad and our little dude loves you so much. We wish you a very HAPPY and WACKY birthday, Kuya! By the way, say BIG thanks to Mamala and Papalo who remember and greeted you with muahh, muahh and tsup, tsup! : )
                                   




No comments: